Business Operations Audit guide
Get for your FREE Operational Audit guide where I explain six key areas to review and work on for your business to run smoothly.
Welcome to HS Business Support
A consultancy set up by me, Harriet Scott backed by more than ten years’ experience of working as an operations manager and director for two global brands. I love turning ideas into actions.
My aim is to support business owners and directors who:
- are concerned their business is not thriving because they are too caught up in the day to day activity.
- are worried their business has stalled and cannot see a clear way forward.
- are frustrated with their existing processes and systems and want to invest in greater efficiency to move forward.
- are overwhelmed and drowning in procrastination and need some help to move on.
Alternatively you may be someone who thrives on business and has many new ideas and plans having already run a successful or several successful ventures. You may:
- love growing your business and coming up with new ideas, yet know need someone to help turn those ideas in actions and keep you accountable
- want a virtual team to work with you in the background while you work on an exciting project with full focus.
- want your own guide and consultant to bounce ideas around who will focus on you and act as your ‘critical friend’ testing your ideas and injecting much-needed reality into your plans.
Do you have your business operations in order?
If you would you like more time back in your day to focus on your business – I offer a free operational audit guide to help you highlight areas in your business, you may need to focus on. I also offer a free telephone consultation of up to 20 minutes to discuss whether or not it makes sense to work together.
Click here for your FREE Operational Audit guide where I explain six key areas to review and work on for your business to be successful.
If you have any questions or want to chat about how I can assist you, get in touch for a free 20-minute phone consultation here:
“We have been working with Harriet for a while now and I can honestly say she is the best support I have had. In my previous jobs I have worked closely in an office environment with in-house support and I had my concerns with virtual support, however, without doubt, Harriet has changed this perception by being very responsive and more than pro-active in her approach. A very well organised support to our business, she very much fits in as a valued team member”John Cox